Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Not a light, but a flicker maybe?
I happen to be in a rather good mood this evening. Disregarding all school related things of course, I am actually quite proud of myself today. I currently seem to have this kind of proud-inspiring feeling, after i've been disappointed in myself for failing at something for a very long time and today I seem to have actually done an ok job. It seems as though, I could finally be getting back on track. Then again i've been here many times before, and somehow something always seems to throw a bit of a spanner in the works, so i shall not jinx anything yet. But today was promising. If I can be strong willed and persistent and keep up my good work things may turn around. fingers crossed :D Lets enjoy these feel-good vibes of present shall we
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment