I've decided that the Rain is actually my favourite thing- as cliche as my choice may be, It honestly gives me so much joy. Whilst most people would describe a cold rainy day as something horrible and dismal, I see them as my secret joy, almost like a private love. Its slightly ironic though, that such a common interest that many people have like the rain is my private love, I mean its not private if the whole world loves it too right? but i dont mean private as in exclusive, Im not the only one who likes the rain. Its my private love because whenever its raining, thats my favourite time to be alone. With nothing but my thoughts to keep me company, just watching each raindrop fall and gently shatter when they hit the floor. When a lot of people think of the rain, they think of uncomfortable cold, ruined hair and squelching shoes. But in my head, the first things that come to mind are feelings of comfort and warmth and solitude... beauty almost.
I love the smell of the rain. It brings feelings of blissful comfort, memories of the many times i've rugged up just to sit by an open window and watch the rainfall. I love the feeling of walking through the rain, each raindrop adding its contribution to soaking my hair and skin, feeling so alive and so free. I love the sound of the rain, hearing it fall all around me yet never touching me. Im extremely grateful for the fact that my house has lots of windows, and multiple skylights too. It just makes each rainy day an especially lovely time.
beautiful missy just beautiful,
ReplyDeleteoh and i love your tree :D:D:D:D
THE RAIN IS BEAUTIFUL :) like your face
ReplyDelete