So originally when I heard that everyone was making one of these snazzy little blogs, I vowed that I would never make one, well because everyone else had one. But reading over some people's made me kinda inspired to make my own one, and I had some ideas of things I would want to say. So i changed my mind xD and here it is.
The first thing I wanted to share with the interwebs, Is one slightly awesome realisation I had that has completley changed my mood recently. Its one of those things that you always hear other people say and you never really take any notice of it. It relates to everyone and most people would have already had this realisation before, although its still big for me. Some people would even say its a little cliched. But I read something again just recently, on someone else's blog in fact, but this time I didnt just let it go 'In one ear and out the other' as my science teacher would say. When I related it to my own life, it made me realise how true it was. Because truth is, certain recent events shook me a little, and at one point I was pretty down. But when I look back over the situations, sure mabey everything Wasn't alright, but I was really making a mountain out of a molehill. It took me a long time to realise that things are going to happen that I can't control. And even though that was a fact I always knew, I had to learn not to let it get to me the way it did. For as long as I can remember, I've found it hard to just be open with what i'm feeling, and found it even harder to actually tell people. But there have been people in my life lately who are slowly starting to change that. And things that are happening to me may seem big now, but put on a life spectrum... they're merely just learning experiences.
So I don't know how long it will take me to get over the experiences of 'now'. But I do know, that I'm not going to let them affect my overall happiness, and they're not the end of the world. And that fact is whats going to help me forgive and move on.
So now to brighten the mood a little, please enjoy this complimentary picture of obama.

Awwwww That picture.... is 1 of a kind.
ReplyDeleteBut nice kate. Im glad you published it. :)
BAHAHAHA its our science picture :3
ReplyDeletei love you i love you i love you i love you <3
hehehehe i luvvvveeee obama!!!
ReplyDelete